SavvyLife PH ceramic coffee grinders feature a ceramic grinding mechanism that will never alter the flavor of the grinds, resulting in fresh, flavorful, and pure coffee. The grinding mechanism is made from an advanced ceramic close in hardness to diamond that will never rust providing ultra long-life performance. The adjustable mechanism allows for fine to coarse grinds and the non-slip base ensures stability while grinding. This coffee mill provides the perfect grind, adjusted to your brewing method: coarse for French press; medium for drip; fine for espresso or Turkish coffee. Enjoy your love of coffee with a fresh grind of your choice! Two sizes to choose from.
Easy to use:
Step 1: Add the prepared coffee beans to the grinder. Please cover it with a rubber cap to prevent the coffee beans from flying out during the grinding process.
Step 2: Rotate the handle clockwise. The coffee beans will be ground in the process and you can observe them through the glass jar.
Step 3: Open the lid and remove the coffee powder with a coffee spoon to make a cup of fragrant coffee. The remaining coffee powder can be stored in the attached glass jar.
- Removable parts allow you to easily clean it after use, just by keeping it under running water.
- Ceramic cores do not produce unfavorable heat to coffee, nor do they produce metal odors or rust.
- The included sealed glass jar can be used to store the remaining coffee powder to keep it fresh and clean.
- The hand crank coffee grinder has a rubber mat on the bottom that allows you to keep the coffee mill steady while grinding coffee.
- Compared to the electric coffee grinder, the manual coffee grinder is quieter and does not disturb the peace of the surroundings. And you can easily grind coffee beans by hand.
- The compact hand coffee grinder ceramic burr and ergonomic handle are easy to carry, you can use it at home, or you can choose to carry it while traveling or camping, and use it to make a delicate and delicious coffee!
- Do not put too much bean at a time, otherwise, it will heat up the mill and the flavor of the bean will be advance released during the grinding process, thus affecting the aroma of coffee.
- The manual coffee grinder must be cleaned after use because the coffee beans contain oil. Otherwise, the grinder will smell bad after longtime use.
- Do not rotate too fast when grinding. Grinding as gently as possible so that the core does not generate heat during the process.
- 1x manual coffee grinder
- 1x sealed glass jar