Espresso Moka Pot Coffee Maker with Wooden Design Handle
Color: Black or Cream
Note: Serving 50ml /cup
Sizes: 1 Cup (50 ml), 3 Cup (150 ml) 15cm x 8.8cm
How to use:
- Fill with water at the bottom, avoiding water that exceeds the safety valve.
- Place the ground coffee inside the funnel with a little pressure. Do not use malt or coffee with other substances, which can condense and filter openings.
- Clean screw ring, rubber ring, and the funnel. any left coffee particles can deprive sealing the stem and produce landscapes.
- Keep coffee in a vertical position when screwing the two bodies. this will avoid wetting coffee.
- Remove the coffee maker from the fire as soon as you can check that the coffee infusion disappeared completely at the top.
- Upper body and the tube for which the coffee infusion is necessary to periodically clean up. to remove this rubber ring and filter. Never use soap or detergent.
- For gas & electric stove only.